We are currently looking for a qualified Account Manager - Outside Sales, to help start our branch in Winnipeg, MB. The successful candidate will report to the Branch Manager with the primary goal of increasing rentals and sales of the wide variety of products WesternOne offers to in Winnipeg, MB.
- Responding to our customer’s needs is the highest priority;
- Solving problems as quickly and effectively as possible; no matter where or what time of day it is;
- Acquiring new customers while retaining our invaluable existing customers satisfied;
- Gaining knowledge of our Industry clientele
- Driving to potential customer sites to promote WesternOne products and services;
- Uncovering other opportunities to generate profitable revenue with existing and new clients
- Working within our sales process to identify cross sales between departments;
- Working closely with our Branches to ensure customer satisfaction with our products and services;
- Documenting all opportunities and contacts in PIPEDRIVE, our CRM system.
- Ideal candidates will have a passion for sales and believe in making the best decisions for our customers.
- This role requires you to work effectively with all operations staff (including drivers, dispatchers, counter staff and service technicians) and understand that the relationships with these team members are critical to your success.
- Experienced sales professionals should apply and have experience in wholesale or B2B markets.
- Previous rental or construction industry experience is preferred but not required.
- Candidates should hold a post-secondary degree or diploma
- Clean driver's abstract is required.
WesternOne has the vision and dedication to become the largest Western Canadian equipment rental, service and sales company through acquisitions and branch development in key areas. During our growth, we will remain dedicated to servicing our customers and the people we work with.
Our specialized locations provide customers with equipment rentals and sales, fuels, and related services to support their businesses. These product offerings allow us to serve large scale construction projects, home builders, commercial constructors, industrial and movie industry customers.
We pride ourselves on delivering outstanding customer service and providing quality equipment that is maintained by our certified, factory trained mechanics and technicians.
WesternOne is an equal opportunity employer. We thank all who respond; however, please note that only those applicants being considered will be contacted.