We are currently seeking a Marketing Manager for our Calgary Corporate Office. In this role, you will provide strategic marketing direction and tactical marketing support. The successful candidate will be a big picture thinker with the ability to translate concepts into an innovative marketing strategy.
- Create and Communicate the annual marketing plan, including a budget for promotional material;
- Participate in the maintenance and development of a cohesive brand strategy for the company;
- Develop innovative and creative recommendations for brand awareness and market development;
- Create and update marketing and promotional materials including branded material, brochures and newsletters;
- Ensure brand and logo guidelines are followed by all departments;
- Review and maintain all web content, ensuring changes and additions are updated in a timely manner and removing outdated content in conjunction with other staff and external vendors as required;
- Identify Tradeshows and Conferences for WesternOne participation and compile and maintain complete and accurate supporting documentation for all customer events and sponsorships;
- Bachelor’s degree (Marketing, Business Administration or equivalent) is required;
- Minimum five years of marketing experience in a related industry;
- Experience working with Adobe Creative Suite/Creative Cloud and other Marketing tools;
- Exceptional written and verbal communication and analytical thinking skills;
- Capable of working independently and as a part of a team;
- Occasional weekend and evening work including travel may be required;
- Valid Driver’s license with clean abstract;
WesternOne provides aerial lifts and temporary heat services. We service large scale construction projects, home builders, commercial constructors, industrial customers, movie customers and other speciality niches.
We have 15 locations in Western Canada with plans to extend throughout the rest of the country. We deliver outstanding service to our customers, and are industry leaders in our areas. Our mission is to help our customers do their jobs safer, easier and faster by being the experts in what we do.
WesternOne is an equal opportunity employer. We thank all who respond; however, please note that only those applicants being considered will be contacted.