We are currently seeking a Fleet Maintenance Coordinator for our Calgary Corporate Office. The successful candidate will report directly to the Fleet Manager with the goal of developing fleet quality standards across all divisions to ensure we are delivering consistent and quality products to our customers.
- Develop consistent equipment quality standards throughout the organization;
- Create an audit process to ensure that our quality standards are met, tracked and measurable, while encouraging continuous improvement;
- Create processes to ensure that inspections are being completed and recorded in a central database that is accessible by all service departments.
- Develop consistent service/preventative maintenance standards for company owned and leased vehicles, ensuring that all work is recorded and tracked electronically;
- Ensure all service records are maintained and that our vehicles maintenance standards are in line with all applicable legal and NSC requirements;
- Develop a refurbishment program for our fleet;
- Maintain regular communication across all departments on our progress with fleet initiatives and ensure it fosters an environment of participation in the process;
- Monitor and communicate manufacturer recalls, announcements and bulletins;
- Work with vendors to provide factory service training to our technical staff;
- 2-4 years of experience in a related fleet or technical position is preferred;
- Journeyman Mechanic ticket is an asset;
- Experience working with Excel, Word and other MS Office programs;
- Exceptional written and verbal communication and analytical thinking skills;
- Capable of working independently and as a part of a team;
- Valid Driver’s license with clean abstract;
WesternOne provides aerial lifts and temporary heat services. We service large scale construction projects, home builders, commercial constructors, industrial customers, movie customers and other speciality niches.
We have 15 locations in Western Canada with plans to extend throughout the rest of the country. We deliver outstanding service to our customers, and are industry leaders in our areas. Our mission is to help our customers do their jobs safer, easier and faster by being the experts in what we do.
WesternOne is an equal opportunity employer. We thank all who respond; however, please note that only those applicants being considered will be contacted.