We are currently looking for a qualified Account Manager to complement our team in Calgary, AB. The successful candidate will report to the Regional Sales Manager with the primary goal of increasing rentals and sales of the wide variety of products WesternOne offers in Calgary, AB and surrounding areas.
- Responding to our customer’s needs is the highest priority;
- Solving problems as quickly and effectively as possible; no matter where or what time of day it is;
- Acquiring new customers while retaining our invaluable existing customers satisfied;
- Gaining knowledge of our Industry clientele
- Uncovering other opportunities to generate profitable revenue with existing and new clients
- Working within our sales process to identify cross sales between departments;
- Working closely with our Branches to ensure customer satisfaction with our products and services;
- Documenting all opportunities and contacts in PIPEDRIVE, our CRM system.
- Ideal candidates will have a passion for sales and believe in making the best decisions for our customers;
- Experience with Outside Sales, including cold calling and visiting job sites is required;
- Equipment Rental industry experience will be considered an asset;
- This role requires you to work effectively with all operations staff (including drivers, dispatchers, counter staff and service technicians) and understand that the relationships with these team members are critical to your success;
- Experienced sales professionals should apply and have experience in wholesale or B2B markets;
- Previous rental or construction industry experience is preferred but not required;
- Candidates should hold a post-secondary degree or diploma;
- Clean driver's abstract is required.
WesternOne provides aerial lifts and temporary heat services. We service large scale construction projects, home builders, commercial constructors, industrial customers, movie customers and other speciality niches.
We have 15 locations in Western Canada with plans to extend throughout the rest of the country. We deliver outstanding service to our customers, and are industry leaders in our areas. Our mission is to help our customers do their jobs safer, easier and faster by being the experts in what we do.
WesternOne is an equal opportunity employer. We thank all who respond; however, please note that only those applicants being considered will be contacted.