We are currently seeking an Operations Manager for our Prince George Heat & Power branch. The successful candidate will plan and direct the day-to-day operations of the branch to ensure our customer’s expectations are met.
- Supervises branch activities by directing work of others in the most efficient manner,
- Must be actively involved in business development regarding sales opportunities,
- Assists with the training of new hires and providing feedback regarding employee and customer issues,
- Perform all daily functions in a safe manner by adhering to all federal and provincial codes and regulations, in addition to all WesternOne Safety and Operations Policies and Procedures,
- Communicates Safety policies and procedures to Branch employees and support compliance,
- Maintains excellent customer relations by providing courteous professional and timely service,
- Resolves customer inquiries, problems and complaints as needed,
- Promotes branch growth by communicating and distributing marketing programs to customers,
- Manage branch propane inventory by placing monthly fuel schedules and monitoring inventory levels and also conducting a monthly physical inventory.
- Bachelor’s level degree an asset,
- Computer skills and Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications is required,
- Sales/customer service experience in preferred,
- Must have high degree of organizational and time management skills,
- Experience managing a small team is an asset,
- Must have ability to work well independently and with others,
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and take direction while providing direction to others.
WesternOne provides aerial lifts and temporary heat services. We service large scale construction projects, home builders, commercial constructors, industrial customers, movie customers and other speciality niches.
We have 15 locations in Western Canada with plans to extend throughout the rest of the country. We deliver outstanding service to our customers, and are industry leaders in our areas. Our mission is to help our customers do their jobs safer, easier and faster by being the experts in what we do.
WesternOne is an equal opportunity employer. We thank all who respond; however, please note that only those applicants being considered will be contacted.