We are currently seeking an entry-level candidate to fill a Rental Representative role at our Victoria branch. This individual will be instrumental to our success by ensuring that we are providing a high level of service to our customers.
This is a unionized position.
- Provide excellent customer service over the phone, and in person, to our Rental and Sales customers;
- Ensure Branch and Corporate standards for order fulfillment are upheld;
- Produce reports as needed;
- Ensure contract pricing and discounts are properly executed;
- Write rental contracts;
- Work with our Service and Delivery team to ensure customer satisfaction;
- Pro-actively follow up with customers on a regular basis to receive feedback and provide solutions.
- A passion for customer service and at least 2 years in a customer service-based role;
- Must work well with computers and Microsoft Office;
- Mechanical background is preferred;
- Bachelor's Degree or Diploma in a related field is an asset;
- Experience in the Equipment Rental or Construction Services industry is an asset;
- Desire and ability to work independently as well as part of a cohesive team;
- Ability and willingness to work overtime as required;
- Strong oral and written communication skills;
- Candidates must have a valid class 5 driver's license with a clean abstract.
WesternOne provides aerial lifts and temporary heat services. We service large scale construction projects, home builders, commercial constructors, industrial customers, movie customers and other speciality niches.
We have 15 locations in Western Canada with plans to extend throughout the rest of the country. We deliver outstanding service to our customers, and are industry leaders in our areas. Our mission is to help our customers do their jobs safer, easier and faster by being the experts in what we do.
WesternOne is an equal opportunity employer. We thank all who respond; however, please note that only those applicants being considered will be contacted.