We are currently seeking a Branch Administrator for our Burnaby, BC branch. The successful candidate will provide high-level administrative support to the branch and will be the liaison between Burnaby Aerial and WesternOne’s accounting and finance group in Calgary.
- Complete high-level administrative duties for the branch
- Processing customer cheques and credit card payments
- Sorting daily incoming and outgoing mail
- Providing information to Accounting & Finance team for quarterly internal controls
- Providing overall local accounting support
- Maintain an open line of communication with the Calgary Head office accounting and finance team to solve issues and respond to branch questions
- Provide excellent customer service over the phone, and in person when handling inquiries
- Ensure Branch and Corporate accounting and document control standards are upheld
- Work with our team and customers to solve collections and invoice issues while maintaining customer satisfaction.
- Business degree with a focus in Finance/Accounting is preferred;
- 1+ years of related office experience and accounts payable experience preferred;
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office and solid understanding of Excel is required;
- Experience in the Equipment Rental or Construction Services industry is an asset;
- Ability to be detail-orientated, flexible and supportive;
- Desire and ability to work independently as well as part of a cohesive team;
- Strong oral and written communication skills;
- Ability and willingness to work overtime as required;
WesternOne provides aerial lifts and temporary heat services. We service large scale construction projects, home builders, commercial constructors, industrial customers, movie customers and other speciality niches.
We have 15 locations in Western Canada with plans to extend throughout the rest of the country. We deliver outstanding service to our customers, and are industry leaders in our areas. Our mission is to help our customers do their jobs safer, easier and faster by being the experts in what we do.
WesternOne is an equal opportunity employer. We thank all who respond; however, please note that only those applicants being considered will be contacted.