We are currently seeking a Mechanic for our Major Projects Division. This is a fly in, fly out, position from Calgary or Edmonton, and will be on a 10x10 rotation.
This is a full-time limited contract for approximately 3 months.
- Servicing construction equipment in the field including but not limited to:
- Construction equipment, telehandlers, generators, scissor lifts, welders, air compressors, aerial work platforms, fork lifts, light plants and various heaters.
- Daily checks on equipment in the field;
- Oil Changes and Regular Maintenance;
- Delivery and Set Up of any equipment;
- Minor repairs on equipment;
- Trouble shooting equipment as necessary to assess service needs;
- Providing top level customer service to equipment users;
- Perform all work while following WesternOne's Safety program
- Minimum 2-3 years of related experience working on a variety of diesel, dual fuel, hydraulic and electrical systems;
- Previous experience working as a Service Technician in equipment rental or construction industry is an asset;
- Comfortable working outdoors in any weather;
- Professional demeanor and mutual respect for your co-workers and customers is required;
- Must have a valid driver’s license with a clean abstract.
WesternOne provides aerial lifts and temporary heat services. We service large scale construction projects, home builders, commercial constructors, industrial customers, movie customers and other speciality niches.
We have 15 locations in Western Canada with plans to extend throughout the rest of the country. We deliver outstanding service to our customers, and are industry leaders in our areas. Our mission is to help our customers do their jobs safer, easier and faster by being the experts in what we do.
WesternOne is an equal opportunity employer. We thank all who respond; however, please note that only those applicants being considered will be contacted.