We are currently looking for a qualified Manager of Process Excellence and Business Integration, to complement our Information Technology team at our Corporate Office in Calgary, AB. The successful candidate will report to the Director, Information Systems and Process Excellence with the primary goal of being responsible for the establishment, implementation, continuous review and improvement of the standards and processes that increase our customer service while reflecting the cornerstones of our business: Safer, Easier, Faster.
- Develops and implements processes that are aligned with the Company’s overall strategy of superior Customer Service that support achieving EBITDA targets.
- Consult with all levels of staff in the organization to determine how people, data, communications and information technology can best accomplish improvements for the business through process excellence and improvement.
- Lead and participate in planning and execution of integration activities.
- Be directly involved in the preparation of various documents such as business process models, end user training and internal Wiki articles.
- Interpret and translate customers’ needs and provide advice on possible solutions.
- Make recommendations to senior management on business strategies and plans.
- Work with the Internal Controls Manager to ensure any changes to operational processes meet internal control standards.
- Experience in a related role – you have experience implementing processes in an unbiased manner and seek opportunities to improve process and the business in a laser focused manner
- Experience with Change Management and getting buy in for change at all levels of an organization
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business or a Related field is an asset
- Experience with Process and Quality standards is required. Certification on Quality systems such as Six Sigma, Total Quality management, Lean methodology, etc., is preferred.
- This position requires deep understanding of business analysis organizational wide, integral analysis of business requirements, processes and IT systems
- Excellent interpersonal and team building skills
- Proven communication skills, problem-solving skills
- Travel will be required to all branches
WesternOne provides aerial lifts and temporary heat services. We service large scale construction projects, home builders, commercial constructors, industrial customers, movie customers and other speciality niches.
We have 15 locations in Western Canada with plans to extend throughout the rest of the country. We deliver outstanding service to our customers, and are industry leaders in our areas. Our mission is to help our customers do their jobs safer, easier and faster by being the experts in what we do.
WesternOne is an equal opportunity employer. We thank all who respond; however, please note that only those applicants being considered will be contacted.