We are currently seeking an Administrative Assistant for our Fort McMurray, AB branch. This individual will be instrumental to our success by ensuring that we are providing a high level of service to all of our customers.
This position is a full-time contract with an anticipated end date of April 1, 2018, but may be extended upon review.
- Complete high-level administrative duties for cycle billing and monthly fuel service reconciliation;
- Ensure Branch and Corporate standards for order fulfillment are upheld;
- Produce reports for the branch manager;
- Answering and directing phone calls;
- Sorting out daily incoming and outgoing mails;
- Providing overall accounting team support;
- Apply for temporary gas permits in order to remain in compliance with local legislations
- Provide excellent customer service over the phone, and in person when handling inquiries;
- Work with our team and customers to solve collections and invoice issues while maintaining customer satisfaction.
- Bachelor's Degree or Diploma in a Business Administration preferred;
- Previous experience working in a customer service role is an asset;
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office and solid understanding of Excel is required;
- Experience working in an office environment fulfilling common administration tasks such as filing, reporting, and other tasks as assigned is required;
- Experience in the Equipment Rental or Construction Services industry is an asset;
- Previous experience in a safety administration role is an asset;
- A pleasant demeanor and professional telephone etiquette is a must;
- Desire and ability to work independently as well as part of a cohesive team;
- Ability and willingness to work overtime as required;
- Strong oral and written communication skills;
- Candidates must also have a valid driver's license with a clean abstract.
WesternOne provides aerial lifts and temporary heat services. We service large scale construction projects, home builders, commercial constructors, industrial customers, movie customers and other specialty niches.
We have 15 locations in Western Canada with plans to extend throughout the rest of the country. We deliver outstanding service to our customers, and are industry leaders in our areas. Our mission is to help our customers do their jobs safer, easier and faster by being the experts in what we do.
WesternOne is an equal opportunity employer. We thank all who respond; however, please note that only those applicants being considered will be contacted.